Saturday, June 12, 2010

First Time Selling

So...today was my first day sitting at a table selling my things. i was at a fundraiser for Rawhide Rescue. i made 2 sales & also have a couple people that will e-mail me an order. Altho' the venue did not have very many actual crafters (mostly flea market stuff) i was still happy i did this. It was a learning experience...i met many nice people...and i was glad to have people stop at my table & admire my work whether they bought something or not.

i am definitely going to make some business cards, and also i do think it's time for a selling website---maybe Etsy?

1 comment:

Tolentreasures said...

Congrats on your new adventure! I have sold at shows for years, finally giving it up a couple of years ago. Keep it up, once people get to know you, sales will increase. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower!

Cathy